How to Migrate Windows 7?
I have installed a genuine copy of windows 7 in my PC. Additionally, I have installed a lot of third-part applications as well. For that reason, I cannot uninstall the windows. Besides, somebody told me about the hard drive migration so how can I migrate Windows 7 to my new SSD drive?
Try the following method to transfer your Windows 7 to SSD.
- Open the Start Menu, in the search bar, type Create a system Repair Disk.
- Click on the Create a System Repair Disc, for that you will require a blank DVD disk.
- Go to command prompt and type: powercfg -h off and press Enter.
- You will also need to resize the partition, so just right click on My Computer and choose Disk Management.
- Now connect the SSD drive with your system.
- Now open the cloning application, select the boot drive and select the targeted folder and press the clone button.
- Reboot your PC after the process complete.
However, for best results you can make use of Disk Doctors FAT Data Recovery application which possesses extremely easy interface and best data cloning features.