Laptop Trying to Backup on SSD
I am thinking of arranging a new PC. Since I possess a laptop along with additional 128 GB SSD on which I have installed windows 7. Now I need to backup that SSD so, what is the best way to make a backup for that. As I am trying to make a backup on the same SSD. All I need to ask is, will it need another external drive to store the backup or the existing SSD is appropriate?
You can make use of alternative hard drive for backup purposes. Anyway, you can also make use of the same SSD drive for backup. However, making use of some external hard drive is best as the space of your hard drive is limited and you will probably need another drive. p>
External hard drive is best due to the following reasons.
- Portability: It is easy to move the external drive from one place to another.
- Safe Backups: As the external drive is not connected to your computer every time so there are fewer chances that the external drive becomes damage.
On the other hand, make use of third-party software applications to make backup of your windows. The best recommended software application is Disk Doctors FAT data recovery software; the application has the following features.
- Disk imaging option: this feature enables you to make image file which can also be used later on as a regular disk.
- Disk cloning: Disk cloning option enables you to clone the faulty disk to a right one.
- The application can optimally recover data from FAT partitions.
In case, your hard drive is having a NTFS filing system then you can opt for NTFS data recovery software or else you can call us at: 1.800.347.5377 for more information.